- Gadhiya, G. et al: Automated Virtual Prototyping for Fastest Time-to-Market of New System in Package Solutions
- Johnston, C. et al: Defect-Free Dicing for Higher Device Reliability
- Kuisma, H. et al: FO-WLP multi-DOF inertial sensor for automotive applications
- Uhrmann, T. et al: Laser Debonding Enabling Ultra-Thin Fan-Out WLP Devices
- Gadhiya, G. et al: The Creation of a Validated Scheme for the Automated Optimization of Systems in Package Designs
- Scherbaum, S. et al: Toward improved FOWLP manufacturing by using self-alignment process
- Ghannam, A. et al: Ultra-Thin QFN-Like 3D Package with 3D Integrated Passive Devices
27-29th October 2020: InterPACK @ Atlanta, Georgia, USA
13-14th June 2017: ECSEL JU Symposium @ Malta
20-21st June 2017: European SiPAT Member F2F Meeting @ Berlin, Germany
18-20th October 2017: EPoSS annual forum @ Graz, Austria
14-17th November 2017: SEMICON Europa @ Munich, Germany
19-20th June 2018: ECSEL Symposium @ Brussels, Belgium
28-30th August 2018: the ASME 2018 InterPACK @ San Francisco, CA, USA
Talk by Sven Rzepka on “Thermo-mechanical Reliability of the High-Performance Vehicle Computers Enabling Fully Autonomous Driving”
18-21st September 2018: the ESTC @ Dresden, Germany
Our project will have its own special session under topic “EuroPAT-MASIP – Recent advantages in electronics packaging” on Wednesday 19th afternoon. Please remember to confirm the exact time from the ESTC2018 website!
16-17th October 2018: EPoSS Annual forum @ Thessaloniki, Greece
13-16th November 2018: Semicon Europe @ Munich, Germany
20-22nd November 2018: EFECS 2018 @ Lisbon, Portugal
4-6th December 2018: ICT 2018 @ Vienna, Austria
4th April 2019: IMAPS Microtech 2019 “Power in Packaging” @ UK
10-11th April 2019: Smart Systems Integration @ Barcelona
EuroPAT-MASIP partners can be met in Test and reliability session (Room 11) on Wednesday 10th of April:
16:50 The Creation of a Validated Scheme for the Automated Optimization of Systems in Package Designs, Ghanshyam Gadhiya, Fraunhofer Institute for Electronic Nano Systems ENAS
28-31 May 2019: ECTC @ Las Vegas, USA
Wed 29 May 2019, 9-11 AM
Session 37: Interactive Presentations 1
Ayad Ghannam (3DiS Technologies); Birgit Brandstätter (BESI AT); Niek van Haare, Sebastiaan Kersjes (BESI NL); Julian Bravin (EVG); Philippe Meunier (NXP):
Ultra-Thin QFN-Like 3D Package with 3D Integrated Passive Devices
17-18 June 2019: ECSEL JU Symposium @ Bucharest, Romania
Come to meet us at EuroPAT-MASIP booth!
16-19 September 2019: EMPC @ Pisa, Italy
Talk on Thursday 19th in Auditorium: Assessment of FOWLP process dependent wafer warpage using parametric FE study. Ghanshyam Gadhiya, Fraunhofer ENAS.
16-17th October 2019: EPoSS annual forum @ San Sebastián, Spain
12-15th November 2019: Semicon Europa @ Munich, Germany
19-21st November 2019: EFECS @ Helsinki, Finland
Come to meet us at EuroPAT-MASIP booth in the exhibition!
27-29th January 2020: 3D & Systems Summit @ Dresden, Germany
Meet Ayad Ghannam (from 3DiS) on Session 5: Mobile and IoT on Wednesday 29th.